- Opportunities to waive full tuition:
- Accomplishment in National Olympiad
- First place in national and international competitions in sports and arts and other certain fields
- Students who scored more than 700 points in the National Enrolment Exam /ЭЕШ/
- Other Opportunities
In addition to receiving education loans and other government student benefits
- 20%-50% scholarship – 6 consecutive seasons with CGPA 3.8 or more
- 10%-100% scholarship – Leader student
- 30%-50% scholarship – Accomplishment in sports, arts etc.
- 25% discount – Family discount
- 5%-100% – Friends discount
The student assessment procedure specifies the percentage of discounts due to the student’s academic performance and sports
There is a 50% discount on tuition fees for students with more than 6 consecutive semesters with an “A +” grade, and up to 100% for students with an “A +” grade for 7 consecutive semesters. There is a tradition of rewarding students with certain achievements in arts and sports
In the 2017-2018 academic year, on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the school’s founding, all students ‘tuition fees were reduced by 40-70 percent, and intellectual investment in students was a major economic support for the students’ families.
In addition, the school administration has provided tuition discounts in order to solve students’ social problems and to motivate students, which has had a positive effect on the efforts of all students.