A foreign language translator aims to spread the mother tongue and foreign languages equally in any social environment, master the intellectual and domestic culture of the people, and develop the knowledge necessary to teach Mongolian and English to general education and full secondary education holders.
- Be humane and compassionate, have the morals to live and work in a civil democratic society, have a high intellectual capacity to evaluate and judge any issue, understand and respect the culture of patriots and other nations, and have the culture to participate in social and political relations respecting the rule of law and the rule of law.
- Ability to set goals and objectives related to the fulfillment of professional duties, and be able to use the studied scientific methods to solve them
- To be able to judge one’s own possibilities in the context of rapid changes in scientific development and social practice, to acquire new knowledge using modern information technology, and to be able to learn creatively and continuously independently.
- A graduate of this profession should have the knowledge, skills, attitude and ability to independently solve problems in psychology, pedagogy, and didactics of the profession, health education and the main directions and perspectives of development.
- The graduate should optimally plan and organize the educational work taking into account the specifics of the education, then creatively select and use the content, methods, and materials of the training to support the process of personal development and socialization, and acquire the knowledge and skills that meet the requirements of the educational standards.
- Value the quality of work and results, be interested in research and teaching, and have the ability to properly organize a team
- Be able to compose in English/Chinese, Korean, and Japanese/, translate in the respective languages, and use a combination of spoken and written languages.
- To have the ability to explain phonetics, vocabulary, syntax, linguistic features of languages, and phenomena of different languages side by side and to be able to easily understand them
- Must have learned effective teaching methods that integrate many issues such as language history, culture, behavior, geography, and language teaching